Rates For Single Engine Airplane Training
Aircraft Rental: $135 per hour for Cessna 172
Instruction: $40 per hour for Ground and Flight Instruction
Flight Review: Hourly Rates, $100 average plus aircraft rental
For test written test preparation and weekend ground schools please contact me for pricing.
Private Pilot License FAR/AIM Part 61.109 Requirements:
Must log at least 40 hours of flight time.
20 hours must be from flight training
10 hours of solo flight
- 3 hours of cross country flight training
- 5 hours of solo cross country
- One solo cross country of at least 150 nautical miles, 3 take offs and 3 full stop landings at 3 airports, one of which must have an operating control tower. One leg must be more than 50 nautical miles. (each landing must involve a flight in the traffic pattern)
- 3 hours of night flight training that includes
- One cross country of 100 nautical miles
- 10 full stop take offs and landings
- 3 hours of instrument training.
- 3 hours of flight training in preparation for the practical test preformed within 2 calendar months from the month of the test.
Note: Training hours vary depending on the student and the time he/she devotes. The average training time is 60 hours flight time, 40 hours flight instruction, and 20 hours of ground instruction.
Instrument Training: Coming Soon!
Commercial Training: Contact me to review your current hours and I will design a program to help you reach your goals!